Draegyn, the Black Bastard – a miniature I wanted to paint for some time. Actually I had started to paint it on three previous occasions, but it always ended in the stripper. This time I wanted to strip the mini again when I was halfway through, but I pushed myself to continue. I think this was the right decision.

For the painting I used P3 paints almost exclusively. In the past I have had bad experiences with P3 paints as I always felt the result was too shiny. This time it somehow “worked” and while still a bit more shiny than GW paints for example I feel the result is ok. Maybe it was the white primer i used as a foundation …
(12/2008)

# # #

Leave a Reply